Strategy for long winning streaks in 3 star arenas.

Talynrex

Strategy for long winning streaks in 3 star arenas.

Post by Talynrex on Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:05 pm

I've seen a lot of talk about getting long winning streaks in arenas. As my best streak in 4 star is 18, I'll leave that to someone else. I will talk about the strategy I use for 3 star arenas though. Since they limit the 3 star arenas to 2 star characters there is a limit to your opponents value (this is currently sliding due to duplicate bonuses). That said the maximum score you will face will be between 440 and 500 without bonuses.
    Because of this it's fairly easy to put together a few teams that can be competitive at the highest levels. I aim for 4-5 teams of characters With a score between 300 and 320. Have them ranked up to rank 3, but don't put too many levels into them. The reason I keep them at this level is then you usually get an average of 1650 per battle, which will give you about 4800 pts per round with a full three wins.
    Now I use all my 2 star characters to max out the multiplier bonus, but after that I only use the 4-5 300+ teams to keep the bonus. Over time you can bring more teams to the 300 pt level, but the 5 teams I have gets me on average 22,000 points every time you step into the arena.

My biggest streak has been 82, but on average I get between 30 and 50 wins in a row.

Hope this helps
    Talynrex
    Talynrex

Re: Strategy for long winning streaks in 3 star arenas.

Post by Talynrex on Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:47 pm

Example results

Current date/time is Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:37 am