Kabam Ticket

Vengeance

Kabam Ticket

Post by Vengeance on Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:37 pm

I sent Kabam the following ticket in regards to 3vs3. Perhaps if more tickets were sent things may improve. I know many have and are tired of the daily grind and how difficult it is for players to get a 4 star if nothing changes. The ticket goes like this.......

Would like to start off by saying the new Ultron content has been amazing and enjoy all the hard work that went into the maps. I'm writing about your arena events and all the rewards and milestones currently set up. A month ago you had a survey about general feedback yet nothing has changed in 3vs3. There are over 3 million players now that play C.O.C. yet rewards have stayed the same. Why can't you add champs to milestones like you did with your Deadpool event months back. Players are frustrated that only top 250 can earn a 4 star yet many, many new players have joined and the chances of winning a 4 star are impossible unless you have lots of money. Why did you have a survey if you simply don't care about the players feedback? Don't you see that your PVP events are broken? My suggestion would be to either increase the chances of winning a 4 star maybe change it to the top 10% or top 1000 players not top 250. Where is the fairness in that? I have had many players in our group that just give up agents spending so many units and doing the same fight over and over again yet rewards never improve. I would also like to add since starting the game in Oct I have yet to receive and 4 star champs and yet newcomers to the game have received 4 stars within weeks of playing. Your business model is suffering in PVP and players only wish to be heard instead of ignored. If PVP doesn't change soon and give better odds many will walk out. My suggestions would be this....

*Reward 4 star champions in milestones or
    *Increase odds for 3/4 star arena
    *Maybe a percentage of players can win ie: Top 10%

Many players are tired of the daily grind and most have lives outside of C.O.C.
    You ask for feedback and surveys yet nothing changes in 3vs3 so many have less faith that your company is actually listening. Not everyone can play 24/7 and even then with using units constantly it makes the game no longer fun. If you wish to have more of a fan base perhaps you should start listening otherwise many will leave the game. You shouldn't have to,spend loads of dollars just for "a chance" at winning a 4 star. Take the guessing work out and reward champs in milestones like you have before. If,you have to increase pts for milestones then do it. Add more rewards to the milestones and make it more fair for everyone. I see changes in all other areas like quest missions but nothing for PVP In fact it has just gotten worse.
    Vengeance

Re: Kabam Ticket

Post by Vengeance on Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:38 pm

Feel free to copy and paste this toKabam Support if you agree..

WalaWalaBinBang
    Officer
    Officer

Post by WalaWalaBinBang on Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:58 pm

Here's the message I sent Kabam...

I seem to be in an arena pool that is filled with people who have absolutely no life outside of this game. I ranked 349 in the last 4* event for Captain America while my friend had nearly the same points I did (around 1.5 million) and he ranked 12 in his pool. Obviously some pools are easier than others, and it's frustrating to be thrown into a pool with extremely difficult competition. I neglected my family and work for 2 days playing more than a fulltime work shift while spending several hundreds of units on recharges and had awesome win streaks including one that was over 60 wins, yet I wasn't even close to winning the duplicate champion that was an old champion in a 3 peat event. I imagine it was the best possible chance I will ever have at winning. If champions and alpha catalysts were actually attainable while still having a job and family responsibilities, I would regularly spend units to try to win them. I'm confident that I have spent more money than 99.9% of players and would continue to do so to be competitive in arena events. However, currently it is impossible for me to invest any more time into the game than I did in my last two 4* arena attempts, so it is pointless for me to even try. It is pointless to spend units, which means it is pointless for me to spend any more money. I will continue to play the game if I have an opportunity to progress, but with the current limitations, I am essentially capped out. I can upgrade my remaining 3* champions, but they are pointless at this point as I recharge my 4* champions because they offer more points. In closing, I again ask, is it possible for me to get into a pool where it is actually feasible to win a 4* event? Or can you at least let me know whether or not Kabam intends to improve the ratio of rewards given to compensate for the increasing number of players? If they intend to keep the small handful of basement dwellers as the only individuals to win, I would like to know now so I can cut my losses and uninstall the "game" (Full time job that i pay for instead of get paid for disguised as a game). Thanks for your time.

WalaWalaBinBang
    Officer
    Officer

Post by WalaWalaBinBang on Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:10 am

Hello,

Thank you for writing in. I understand that you have some questions regarding the new event groupings.

We have organized players into different brackets to better assist you so you won't have to compete against so many players. The brackets serve to make things more fair for all of our players across the board. With that being said, because of the different levels of players in the brackets, scoring is different in each, so that the prize requirements are different between them.

Unfortunately, we aren't able to alter the bracket that you're in, as the methods we used to determine the bracket were designed to maximize fairness. I appreciate your understanding, and I wish you better luck in the future!

If you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to submit a new ticket so we can help you further! Thank you for playing Marvel: Contest of Champions!

Regards,
    Garrett
    Kabam Support

ref:_00D301HgIt._500a0s1959:ref

WalaWalaBinBang
    Officer
    Officer

Post by WalaWalaBinBang on Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:10 am

You say that you appreciate my understanding, but I am not understanding of the situation. I don't understand why the developers would refuse to listen to their customer base who pay their salaries and refuse to implement changes to make the game enjoyable. People are getting fed up with and complaining more and more in the game, forums, and facebook about the same boring things with no ability to improve because of the basement dwellers who dominate the cap at the top. The recent update brought a few blingy objects into play to try to trick people into thinking they were getting a new advantage, but it has more bugs than bling, and it lacks the improvements people really wanted. Apparently the developers want to use a business model that relies entirely on money from the top .1% instead of getting paid by 10%, 20%, or an even larger percentage of players. I guess they don't like tapping into the money-making potential that this game has. Since you were absolutely no help at all, I will consider this the end of my CoC days, and I will join the thousands of other players who have burned out and left the game leaving only bad reviews in their wakes. Thanks for your time.
    Vengeance

Post by Vengeance on Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:25 am

Well said bud.
    Pokerlb69
    Officer
    Officer

Post by Pokerlb69 on Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:05 pm

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us regarfing your Feedback concerns. I will be more than happy to assist you with these concerns.

I'm glad to see very detailed, constructive criticism from players, especially regarding rewards, as this is definitely a place in which much consideration can be given in order to expand on the reward pool, and potential milestone and rank rewards. The same goes for the availability of 4-star champions. Now, while I do not have the means to directly alter these various aspects of the game, or communicate any potential considerations - as this is not determined or developed by the Support Team, I have taken this opportunity to submit your feedback to the Game Team in regards to these concerns.

This will provide insight into potential changes for Arena rewards, 4-star champion availability, and Arena brackets. Because it takes time to implement changes of this nature, there may not be an immediately noticeable change, but rest assured that all ideas and suggestions have been brought to their attention.

In regards to communicating your thoughts and feedback more directly, I encourage you to visit the 'Suggestions and Features' section of the Contest of Champions forum on Kabam.com located here:
    http://community.kabam.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?1249-Suggestions-and-Feedback

Most times, concerns and suggestions regarding matters such as this have already been posted, and if not, posting yours provides an opportunity for the community as a whole to support the initiative, which ultimately leads to a greater impact in affecting change within the game.

Should you have any future questions or concerns, please feel free to write in again, and we will be more than happy to assist you!

Kind Regards,
    Joe
    Kabam Support
    Vengeance

Post by Vengeance on Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:06 pm

Maybe Kabam is listening after all. I would take your ideas to that forum Poker as they suggest and maybe everyone here could do the same.
    Vengeance

Post by Vengeance on Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:50 pm

Finally got a response from Kabam. Heres what they wrote......

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:40 am